Fire and Smoke Damage in Norristown
Space heaters are often the culprit when it comes to bedroom fires, ranking second only to smoking in bed. SERVPRO technicians are often called upon to mitigate the smoke damage after a "minor" fire to a Norristown rental unit. The convection heating system was not used. Instead, just a little-desired heat in the bedroom led to more than was wanted. Fortunately, no one was injured and the smoke, not the actual fire, did the damage. When the technicians from SERVPRO devise a scope of service, it invariably succeeds. By using special sponges and formulated cleaning detergents, our crew can clean up the light smoke stains and vacuum and clean the carpets to make it appear "Like it never even happened." Many landlords and management companies rely on the prompt and professional service from us to minimize costs and disruptions.