About SERVPRO of Norristown
Brian Christopher Turpin
Owners of SERVPRO of Norristown
Part of the success that our company has seen in the many years that we have served the Greater Philadelphia area comes from our commitment to provide exemplary customer service. We offer a comprehensive approach to restoration that covers every phase of damage recovery from the initial inspection through mitigation, reconstruction, and finally clean up and completion. With our full-service contracting division and experienced IICRC-certified restoration technicians, we can overcome emergencies and disasters that damage your property efficiently and cost-effectively.
Our area is full of culture, history, and attractions that can draw many tourists and travelers through our region all year round. From historical properties like the Selma Mansion and the Norristown State Hospital (formerly known as The State Lunatic Hospital at Norristown), we have aging structures susceptible to disasters even more than newer homes and businesses throughout our area. Our experienced professionals seek in every restoration project to “preserve before replacing,” utilizing the full measure of our knowledge and advanced equipment to restore damaged original construction materials rather than tearing them out and reconstructing.
This commitment to the preservation of these properties draws exclusively from our devotion to the communities we live in and serve every day. We know that responding to emergencies is the same to us as helping our neighbor in need or aiding a fellow business to get their doors back open quickly. This focus on our family-oriented workforce and its attentiveness to the community begins with our owner Brian Christopher Turpin. As a locally owned and operated organization, we stay vigilant to threats that could affect our neighborhoods and the homes and businesses within them.
It is no surprise that our award-winning staff focuses most on customer satisfaction from the initial phone call through the completion of restoration projects. Whenever disaster strikes, we want to be the team that helps you get things back to the way they should be.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician