About SERVPRO of Norristown
David E. Rzepski, Ruben C. Garcia, Jr., Andrew R. Garcia, Brad E. Wurtz
Owners of SERVPRO of Norristown
Since 2016, SERVPRO of Norristown has been helping the people of Norristown, PA and neighboring communities with their property damage and restoration needs. More than 2,000 customers have called upon us to restore their property.
Committed to our community-
Our ownership team and our leadership team grew up and raised their families in this community. We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of the Norristown, PA area that help make our community great. We help organizations such as the Norristown Fire Department and are dedicated to partnering with other charitable groups in our area.
Our team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in Norristown, PA.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board