Norristown Devastating Kitchen Fire
The damage to this kitchen in Norristown is pretty apparent. The cleanup crew removed the charred elements including the wall cabinets, ceiling panels, and appliances. Hydroxyl generators were set up to transform the noxious odors to non-offensive compounds. We isolated the kitchen with sheeting from the rest of the house to keep the dust and debris limited to here. The After Photo illustrates how the homeowner can make a good situation out of a bad one. By SERVPRO interfacing with both our customer and his insurance company, a precise plan of action was realized with this beautiful new kitchen. It was kept in the budget guidelines and was a win-win situation for all the parties involved. You can count on us to put your interests first as we assist you with any water, mold, or fire damaging event to your property.